Cooking time: 1 hour
500 g fish fillets
500 g potatoes
150 g of cheese
1 Cup sour cream
200 g canned mushrooms
1-2 tbsp butter
salt to taste
black pepper to taste
coriander to taste
dried dill to taste
1-2 tbsp oil
1. Grease the form of oil. Put layer of potatoes, boiled in their skins. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Potatoes — fried onions, then fish fillet, boiled. Season, sprinkle with salt, add the coriander and dill.
3. On top of the fish put sliced mushrooms. Then boiled eggs cut into slices and put on top.
4. The last layer put the sour cream mixed with grated cheese.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the fish for 30 minutes.
Portal Know.ia you can also find the recipe of vegetable cabbage rolls with cheese and mushrooms.