Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
200 g of sugar
2 egg yolks
150 ml lemon juice
1 tbsp lemon zest
120 g butter
1. Whisk soft butter with sugar about 2 minutes.
2. Gradually add eggs and yolks and whisk one more minute.
3. Add lemon juice.
4. In a medium saucepan, slowly heated this mixture until smooth, stirring all the time.
5. When the mass becomes smooth, increase the heat to medium again and stir, until it thickens.
6. Remove from heat and add zest. Put in a bowl and put in cling film.
7. Put in the fridge to thickens.
Portal Know.ia you can also find the recipe for Turkey soup with egg noodles.