Cooking time: 30 minutes
400 g chicken fillet
1 tbsp tomato paste
2 cloves of garlic
0.5 cups of broth
salt to taste
pepper to taste
2-3 any ACIS vegetable to your taste
1. Chicken breast cut into very small pieces. Grind onion and garlic.
2. Oil fry first the onion garlic, then add chicken breast and fry until cooked.
3. Add tomato paste, broth, salt, hot pepper, paprika, black pepper and Basil. All mix well and Viproom liquid.
4. Take the cabbage leaves, like the calyx, and spread in the bottom of the fried chicken. Chop the vegetables, and decorate their cups.
5. Optionally add cheese and herbs.
Portal Know.ia you can also find the recipe vinegrette with sauerkraut.