Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
600 g chicken
200 g of cabbage
4 garlic cloves
sour cream to taste
1 tbsp tomato paste
1. The chicken divided into pieces and cook. Salt the broth.
2. When the water boils add the sliced potatoes.
3. Beets and carrots grate. Onions finely chop. Grind the garlic. Then fry in sunflower oil for 5 minutes. Add the tomato paste.
4. Cut and add to the broth the cabbage.
5. When potatoes are tender, add dressing, leave for another 3-5 minutes.
6. When serving, add sour cream.
Portal Know.ia you can also find the recipe for creamy soup with salmon.